- Degree / Diploma holder in interior design or equivalent
- 3+ years relevant experience in Show flat / Residential / Hospitality projects, preferable exposed to luxury projects
- Strong passion for design, creative, enthusiastic with a strong sense for continuously improvement and exploring new ideas
- Excellent presentation with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle full set design drawings and specifications
- Able to handle multi-tasks under pressure and dynamic environment, ability to meet tight schedules with confidence and willing to work overtime when necessary
- Good design ability and knowledge of production drawings and interior detailing
- Proficient in Auto CAD, Photoshop, and MS office
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Assistant Interior Designer
- Assist the design team in conceptual design, idea generation, documentation, and implementation of the design process
- Independently handle Show flat / Residential / Hospitality projects from design concept to site coordination during the construction period
- Develop conceptual ideas for narrative & mood board
- Initiate design concept, layouts, and material selection
- Handle presentation with concept diagrams, perspective drawings, and other means to demonstrate the design
- Manage full set presentation and tender documentations
We offer a comprehensive package and a team-oriented environment. If you are seeking a dynamic career in the industry-leading firm, please send your full resume via Apply Now.
Please visit www.fusion.com.hk for more information.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.