- Handle commercial / residential projects from design concept to construction completion.
- Develop design concept, layouts, mood board, material sourcing & selection.
- Handle full sets of presentation & tender documentations.
- Coordinate & liaise with clients, contractors, vendors & project team members.
- Responsible, creative, independent, self-motivated & able to work under pressure.
- Able to work under tight schedule & meet deadlines.
- Degree / Diploma in Interior Design or Architectural Design
- 2 years of experience or above in relevant field
- Excellent knowledge in AutoCAD, Photoshop, PowerPoint & PC Software
- Handle full set of Design and Construction drawings
- Good Spoken & Written in English and Mandarin will be advantage
- Willing to travel
- 5 days work a week
- Immediately available
Candidates with less working experience may consider as Assistant Interior Designer.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefit, good prospect to the right candidate. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.