- Collaborate with internal teams to understand project requirements and space and furniture planning
- Coordinate with external vendors for coordinating technical issues and material sourcing
- Ensure design standards and concept are implemented
- Prepare full set of drawings
- Work closely with clients
- Diploma in Interior Design or above
- 3 years or above of solid experience in residential or commercial interior design
- Experience in project management is an advantage.
- Proficient in AutoCad, photoshop and MS office
- Self-motivated, well-organized, responsible and passionate
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as assistant interior designer
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package. Interested parties please send your CV and excepted salary by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.