We are looking for motivated, experienced (2-3 years) and talented candidates who has a strong residential portfolio to join our team for company expansion.
- Conceptual design
- Produce or assist in construction drawing sets
- Materials Board assembly
- Liaison with suppliers and follow through with Ordering
- Site visits and follow up with communication with contractors
- Assist in presentation with Clients
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree / Higher Diploma in interior design or related field
- Proficient in AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, SketchUp, Rhino, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and rendering with Vray or 3Ds Max. Extra skill sets would be considered as an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Min. 3 years relevant working experience, suitable candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Interior Designer.
Characteristics we are looking for:
- A team player
- Outgoing and friendly
- Problem solving and responsible with given tasks
- Deadline orientated
Five-day’s work a week, birthday leave, MPF contribution and performance bonus will be provided to the right candidate.
|Job ref no.||CT3131687-01#0005|
|Require to Travel||
|Qualifications or Licenses||