- Responsible for handling design and project development of commercial and residential projects
- Handle interior design projects, including material selection, project planning, monitoring & executing
- Conceptual design and technical drawings
- Liaise and coordinate with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Review fitting-out details and site supervisor
- Diploma or above in Interior design or related discipline
- 4+ years relevant experience in interior design field
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is must. 3D Max, SketchUp, Photoshop, AI is preferred
- Able to handle full set of construction drawing with practical detailing experience & site co-ordination
- Good design sense, self-motivated, reliable, initiative & hard working.
- Good command of both English & Mandarin is an advantage.
We provide attractive remuneration package to suitable candidates including:
- 5-Day Work + Bank Holidays
- 10 Days Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Group Medical Insurance
Interested parties please send full resume with date of availability, present & expected salary and portfolio to email by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.