UMP Vision: To give everyone access to trusted and affordable care, so that everyone can freely pursue their dreams without worrying about their health.
Founded in 1990, UMP Healthcare Holdings Limited is a listed company on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 722.HK) and one of the leading medical and healthcare platforms in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Provide clerical support to the department
- Assist in scanning and filing of documents
- Assist in updating the statutory records
- Handle ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Year 3-4 university students
- Bachelor in Dentistry
- Familiar in using Microsoft Office including Words, PowerPoint and Excel
- Keen to learn and willing to communicate, able to work independently
- Able to work at least 2 days (weekday only) per week
UMP Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex and sexual orientation or gender identity.
For more details, please visit our company website at www.ump.com.hk. All information obtained will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.