Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Internal Communications and Content Management Manager.
In this role, you will
- Work with the Engagement, Strategy and Design Lead and key stakeholders to develop engagement, comms plans internally and externally with defined objectives, audiences, messages, activities and measures, and which support stakeholders to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Maintain a high level calendar of scheduled engagement activities across the organisation, which can be used to inform engagement comms planning with stakeholders
- Use understanding of RBWM Digitals strategy, business priorities and audiences to write clear and compelling communications for a variety of mediums.
- Source and develop content required to deliver internal engagement comms plans, as well as ad hoc comms for internal channels.
- Develop content that is aligned to house style, reflecting the appropriate tone and language for the message and target audience.
- Build the editorial governance and guidelines for channels, and support stakeholders to understand and follow them.
- Organize and execute planned and funded engagement and communication initiatives for RBWM Digital in Asia Pacific and other parts of the business, aligned with the Global Digital plans.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, third parties and SMES in support of event management and delivery with responsibility for all logistics planning required pre, during and post event.
- Set up and deploy surveys to measure the impact of events on each audience. Collate and report results in a timely manner.
- Continuously identify ways to increase the impact of colleague engagement events undertaken for or on behalf of RBWM Asia Pacific Digital
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or other related discipline.
- Demonstrate a strategic focus and creative and innovative flair in constructing fresh engagement and communications events that reach and resonate with colleagues, notably in a digital organisation
- Ability to lead, organise and coordinate complex requirements into meaningful and relevant engagement events that deliver wide reaching and impactful results
- Proven track record in delivering engagement and communication events that demonstrate a clear and proven impact.
- Consistently delivers, self and through others with the ability to prioritise competing demands and resolve complex issues.
- Demonstrates professionalism and confidence in making recommendations about engagement approach and execution.
- Solutions and detail oriented, with strong commercial business acumen
- Understanding of organizational dynamics, operating experience with large and complex organizations
- Preferably possessing experiences of leading edge innovation cultures such as Amazon, hi tech
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all five regions, North America, Latin America, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000B3X8
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited