• Assist the Guest Relations Manager in managing and promoting events and other catering sales
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, such as corporate, travel agencies, media and business partners.
• Identify potential niche market or key business tools to develop Corporate and Groups Sales revenue further
• Conduct sales activities such as courtesy calls, interact with guests
• Handle and follow up customer inquiries with professional customer service.
• Work closely with various departments to provide quality food and high standard services and ensure high customers’ satisfaction
• Follow up billing and payment with the event organizer (guest)
• Ensure the smooth running of the event on the day collaborating with the various department
• Able to deal with international clientele specifically in the corporate and private sector, working with banks, investment funds and insurance companies.
• Being able to Pro-actively identify and attend social events that could help developing a better business data base, leading to potential leads in Corporate, Private and Group events (corporate / committees / chamber of commerce / exhibitions...)
• Attract more corporate business to develop footfall and revenue lines
• Abroad studies or working experience in the USA or Europe is highly preferred, as the candidate will be dealing with an international clientele
• A minimum of higher diploma in Hotel and Catering studies or related discipline
• A minimum of 1year related catering sales experience, with experience in MICE and Event Sales related disciplines is preferred
• International experience in sales and marketing (F&B/ not F&B related)
• Have a good telephone manner and a service attitude
• Excellent command in both written and spoken English and/or Chinese
• Social and outgoing personality
• Take initiative, strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong Leadership, a proactive problem solver.
• Willing to work long and irregular hours, shift duty and on public holidays.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package, training and global career opportunities in a dynamic and growing international company.
Remuneration Package Including:
Please e-mail a detail resume in English to our group head of human resources [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
To learn more about ZUMA, please visit
All applications will be handled with strict confidence and all data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3118355-01#0039|
Globally Award Winning Contemporary Japanese Restaurant and Bar with Venues in London, Hong Kong, Dubai, Istanbul, Miami, Bangkok, Abu Dhabi, Datça Peninsula and New York.
Zuma is a Japanese Izakaya restaurant with a modern twist on the traditional style of informal dining. Using the best ingredients and having a knowledge and respect of authentic Japanese cuisine, have established Zuma as a world renowned restaurant.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
HKID holder only.