- Provide administrative support for Account Management Department
- Follow up clients' enquiries relating to our professional services, accounting, company setup, taxation
- Assist in doing market research
- Issue invoices, debit notes, and credit notes to clients;
- Organize the accounting documents received by clients;
- Follow up outstanding to finalize monthly/yearly accounting reports;
- Arrange filings to IRD and CR;
- Follow up issues with the bank such as filing of documents or payment-related matters.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Fresh Graduates of Associate Degree or University in any discipline are welcomed!
- Knowledge in basic accounting and taxation concepts in Hong Kong
- Motivation to learn
- Careful with details, flexible and willing to learn.
- Self-motivated, well-mannered and with good communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Good knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Power Point
We are looking for hard working and well-organized candidates, capable to work independently with high motivation.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested candidates please submit the application together with a detailed resume by clicking Apply Now.
|Job ref no.||HR31122018 (CT3117101-01#0025)|
|Require to Travel||
Hawksford is a leading provider of corporate services in accounting, tax, company set up, company secretary and management advisory in all major business hubs including Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Tokyo, Milan, Barcelona and London.
We help clients to make the most of their business decisions and their wealth by taking on the burden of regulatory, financial and tax compliance, corporate governance and reporting obligations.
To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.hawksford.com