SenseTime is the world’s most valuable artificial intelligence (AI) unicorn focused on computer vision and deep learning technologies. Its leading AI technologies have powered many industries such as smart city, smartphone, mobile Internet, automobile, finance, retail, and robotics, etc. Its core technologies include face recognition, image recognition, character recognition, medical image recognition, video analysis and autonomous driving. SenseTime boasts more than 700 leading strategic partners and customers including MIT, CUHK, Qualcomm, NVIDIA, Honda, Alibaba, Suning, China Mobile, UnionPay, Wanda, HNA, Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO, vivo, Weibo, iFLYTEK, and so forth. In May 2018, SenseTime raised $620 million in its series C+ round of funding. The company now enjoys a total financing of more than US$1.6 billion and a valuation of over US$4.5 billion, maintaining its position as the world’s largest and most valuable AI unicorn. The company has offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Kyoto, Tokyo and Singapore. Join us, in this journey of our mission towards a better world for a better future. For more information, please visit SenseTime’s website, WeChat and Weibo.
1. Perform in-depth market research and investment analysis for identifying major investment highlights and potential investment opportunities
2. Work closely with all internal and external parties to prepare the company valuations, financial models and company marketing documents
3. Participate in all spectrum of transaction execution and assist in the key projects working with different key stakeholders
4. Liaise closely with internal and external parties to prepare the investment proposal and provide recommendations and advice
5. Other relevant duties and projects as assigned.
6.Perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
1.Bachelor’s degree holder in Business Management, Financial Management or related discipline
2.High proficiency in English and Mandarin
3.At least 3 years of working experience in banking industries
4.Diligent, responsible, people oriented and able to work under pressure.
5.Proficiency PC knowledge in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply the job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119362-01#1664|