- Conduct research and analysis on various investment opportunities and provide recommendations to management
- Participate in business and investment activities, such as merger and acquisition, new business development
- Assist the team to perform industry, business, and financial due diligence
- Assist the management to coordinate and support investment projects
- Develop presentations and memorandums to support the decision-making process
- Attend regular project meetings, record minutes and prepare Action Plans, assist in arranging partners’ appointments
- Handle confidential information and maintain the security of records and files
- Provide full professional administrative support to Directors
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by management
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in Accounting/Finance and related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Audit/Corporate Finance/Investment Banking/M&A/Private Equity is preferred
- High Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin is a MUST
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive, well-organized, independent with an analytical mind
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested parties please click Apply Now.
We provide an attractive package to successful candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experiences. All information provided will be treated as strictly confidential and is used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#5086|
Huabang Financial Holdings Limited listed on HKEX since 2013 (Stock Code¡G3638.HK). Our dedicated team of professionals provide comprehensive and tailor-made financial solutions to our valuable clients.
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are inviting energetic and high-caliber individuals to join our team.