- Work with the China investment team of the Emerging Market Equities group reporting to the lead China Portfolio Manager
- Investment research, preferably with prior experience covering sectors relating to consumer and healthcare
- Participate in ESG integration and engagement work
- A good understanding of Chinese markets and willingness to deep dive into different stocks and sectors
- A strong curiosity for markets and a passion for investing
- A team player, with an attitude of wanting to help the team in any capacity
- Ability to articulate investment thoughts and ideas to the team
- Prefer 3 years plus experience of analyzing stocks in the Chinese markets, preferably on the buy-side
- An undergraduate degree or above, and preferably a professional designation
- Fluent in Mandarin
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
I. MORGAN STANLEY
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 42 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
II. MORGAN STANLEY INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (MSIM)
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (MSIM) has over 40 years of history with presence in 23 countries and a total of $781 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2020. Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
Based in Hong Kong, MSIM is seeking a China equity research analyst (Generalist) to join the Active Fundamental Equity business in Hong Kong.