Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams
Our wealth management businesses help high-net-worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and their families to grow, manage and preserve their wealth. We're rapidly expanding our client-facing and investment-focused teams in Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Global Private Banking in China, Hong Kong and Singapore, and are interested in speaking with high-performing individuals.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Investment Product Expert.
- Provide technical and skills coaching towards developing staff teams in order to achieve team business objectives
- Work closely with the Relationship Management and Wealth Management teams in providing specialist services in business planning and joint meetings
- Engage in joint servicing or calls with customers regarding their investment needs, and participate in client or off site functions as and when required
- Supply timely market and product updates to both staff and customers
- Work closely with the wealth management product teams and development team on new products, product enhancements and improvements in customer experience
- Assist the frontline teams with all customer servicing needs and disputes in order to ensure seamless support is provided to our customers.
- University degree with honors in economics, finance, business, mathematics or a related discipline
- Solid relationship manager or sales role experience in either retail or private or commercial or investment banks or fund houses with a focus on the distribution of investment products.
- Sound investment consultation and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of all wealth management products and with expertise in customer portfolio management
- Licensed for promoting investment and insurance products
- Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Financial Planner, Certified Financial Management Planner, Financial Risk Manager or other professional qualification preferred
- Fluent written and verbal English and Cantonese language skills, as well as a communicative level of Mandarin
To find out more about roles in Wealth Management in Hong Kong, mainland China and Singapore visit www.hsbc.com/wealth-careers
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.