- Coordinate and organize investor relations activities (including conference calls, meetings, site visits and road shows) and prepare related materials.
- Handle company secretarial duties such as preparing materials and minutes for board and shareholder meetings.
- Organize and facilitate board and shareholder meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of annual / interim reports, announcements and circulars, including the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report.
- Provide support to ad hoc projects to meet the listing compliance requirements.
- Implement Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities and initiatives.
- Degree holder in Finance, Business, or related disciplines.
- At lease 2 years of relevant experience.
- Previous in- house IR or ESG reporting experience is a strong plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) application.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#9391|
Sinomart Kts Development Limited
is a company engaging in trading, storage and transportation of oil products and petrochemicals, and we are well positioned to take advantage of growing energy consumption in south China. Further efforts on storage and transportation industry create further career opportunities for excellent employees.