Investor Relations Associate
- Responsible for investor presentation and preparation of annual report/ interim report/ listing documents etc.
- Prepare and regularly update investor presentations in align with company development and business for investors and analysts
- Assist in answering investor enquiries and company website maintenance
- Conduct research and analyze financial market information
- Carry out review on compliance/ risk monitoring/ internal control areas to ensure that the company complies with the statutory rules and regulations as well as compliance with company's policies and internal control procedures
- Review corporate/ legal/ compliance documentation and liaise with solicitors, regulatory authorities and other relevant parties and report findings/ investigations and make appropriate recommendations
- Participate in investor relations ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism / Legal / Accounting or related disciplines
- 2-4 years relevant working experience
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good communication, interpersonal, presentation and analysis skills
- Independent, initiative, self-motivated, competent and able to work under pressure
Interested parties, please send your full resume by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.