• Potential Investor and existing investor relations
• Corporate presentation
• Coordinate and update Company information
• Liaise with professionals such as lawyers, auditors and accountants for corporate issues such as issuing shares or other internal / external function
• Coordinate board matters, such as board meeting agenda, minutes, circulations and obtaining signatures.
• Manage web contents, social media and community platforms and budget
• Assist the Marketing Manager & Director
• Take up ad-hoc duties as required.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116348-01#2036|
Vitargent is an institutional investors-backed startup that is shaking up the traditional product testing safety standards. Our team has developed proprietary testing technologies based on transgenic Medaka Fish and Zebrafish embryos and was awarded the Grand Prix prize at the 43rd International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva in 2015. Our technology was featured in Financial Times and The World Economic Forum and has attracted users including world leading cosmetics corporations, food conglomerates, world leading testing laboratories and government departments around the world.
We are looking for a high-performing Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives and fulfill all relevant duties. Business Development Manager ales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, action plans and eventually successful execution of the strategies is required to achieve your financial targets.