We are a law firm presently recruiting IPClerks for our Intellectual Property Department.
IP CLERK (Intellectual Property Department)
(5 - day)
- Provide comprehensive support in all aspects to Senior Executives and Solicitor-in-charge
- Handle daily correspondence and communications with clients / agents
- Maintain up-to-date filing system and database
- Handling billing and time entries
- Keep deadlines
- Assist in intellectual property related work including ad-hoc assignments
- F.6 or above
- Relevant experience preferred but not essential. New to work force will be considered.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge in intellectual property is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office application (especially WORD/EXCEL) and Chinese word processing
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Able to work in a team
- Pleasant, strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and organized
- Willing to work overtime when required and able to work independently under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and available date to the Office Manager by e-mail
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3124792-01#3409|