Our client is currently seeking an IP Paralegal with a strong focus on trademark matters, in particular prosecution and enforcement.
A reputable international firm is currently growing their IP practice across the Asia region, with a particular focus on PRC and Hong Kong work.
Working in a close-knit team and supporting two senior fee-earners, you will be responsible for the following:
- Handling all IP matters related to trademark and trademark litigation
- Dealing with registrations, applications, objections and prosecution
- Assisting with filing documents to authorities
- Drafting relevant legal research
- Conducting extensive research across multiple jurisdictions
The successful candidate will ideally have 2-4 years of experience working as an IP Paralegal. Law firm experience is preferred, but in-house experience will also be considered. The candidate must speak excellent English and Chinese. They must be able to work under pressure, use initiative and be a team player.
Good benefits and career progression will be offered to the chosen candidate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Soraya Tennent on +852 2848 4795.