IT Assistant / IT Supervisor
1. Maintain & install computer (HW and software) and network of company.
2. Helping user to solve problem.
3. Assist all ad-hoc assignments from supervisor.
4. On shift duty.
1. 1 – 2 years related working experience.
2. Providing in-house user support on all IT aspects including hardware, software, VPN setup & troubleshooting.
3. Performing regular system monitoring, data backup server administration, web site maintain.
4. Knowledge on Firewall technique.
5. Handling IT asset management, system documentation and work on ad-hoc IT-related task.
6. Fluent in Mandarin also strong with Cantonese.
7. Stable, responsible, hardworking and willing to learn.
8. IMMEDIATE available is highly preferred.
We offer high salary and competitive remuneration package with excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
5 days work, performance bonus (depends on working performance) and annual leave.
Interest parties, may call 22927033 for more information.
|Job ref no.||CT3116382-01#0007|