- Are you a problem solver? Are you passionate to convert business ideas into IT deliverables? Are you able to communicate with global users and offshore developers? We are looking for someone to:
– understand and analyze the business requirements from our various stakeholders
– gather, interpret and document a set of functional and system requirements
– support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– work collaboratively in virtual teams across organizational boundaries
– together with technical designers develop solution design per requirements
You’ll be working in the Client Orders APAC team, in Hong Kong, part of IPS Global Order Manager (Client Orders) team in Wealth Management IT. The Global Order Manager is the central order handling suite of applications for Securitized, Structured and Treasury Products for Wealth Management in EMEA and APAC, and is core to the One Wealth Management Platform globally
– experience working in financial services industry, preferably Wealth Management / Private Banking
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– passionate about supporting system design and involving in production support
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– a self-motivated individual, able to deliver with minimal supervision, whilst working effectively in a team
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply Now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115703-01#2456|