- Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
– support the business engineering by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– assist in quality control and project management
– ensure strict adherence to internal polices and software development lifecycle procedure compliance
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
You'll be working within the APAC Regional Project Management team, based in Hong Kong, delivering business benefit to the expanding Wealth Management business in China through improvements and enhancements to systems and processes.
– experience in deployment and supporting core banking systems, wealth management applications and regulatory applications
– experience in applying business analysis techniques
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
– good understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– good discipline in risk control to achieve high standard in a highly regulated environment
– fluency in Mandarin is a plus
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply Now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115703-01#5828|