- Previous experience within an Architectural/Design environment an advantage.
- Good computer operation and internet knowledge.
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese.
- Recording and filing incoming/outgoing e-mail.
- A responsible person, enjoy multi tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Willing to work overtime and independent.
- 5-day work week.
- Medical insurance.
Interested candidate please email C.V. to the following address with details by clicking Apply Now.
Bilkey Llinas Design Limited
Suite 2301, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queens Road Central, Hong Kong
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#4619|
Bilkey Llinas Design (BLD) was founded by Robert Bilkey, Oscar llinas and Mauricio Salcedo in 1989.
The partnership combines their strengths in architectural planning and interior design to produce one of the world's most distinguished hospitality design firms.
BLD does not limit itself to a singular approach to design. Each project is a unique blend of form and function, tailored appropriately to the location, project, operator, client and needs of the guest. Our team of over 120 skilled architects and designers in West Palm Beach (Florida, USA) Hong Kong and Guangzhou (China) are committed to finding original solutions to changing demands, producing innovate concepts and expanding the frontiers of the design industry.