The Swire group is a multi-national, multi-disciplined commercial group, with its principal areas of operations in the Asia Pacific region, and centred in the Greater China area. We pride ourselves on being original and forward-looking, setting standards for operational excellence wherever we do business – qualities that have guided our operations for over 200 years.
John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Limited is the holding company of the publicly-listed conglomerate, Swire Pacific Ltd. Our IT & Digital section invites applications for the following position:
IT & Digital Portfolio Manager
This role provides the opportunity for an experienced IT & Digital expert to influence the development of digital capability for the Company. The job holder would develop a holistic view of different IT & Digital initiatives, define process and value analysis to ensure different initiatives are enabled appropriately.
- Provide strategic inputs on IT & Digital Portfolio management, define value analysis and mitigate risks to ensure a holistic and balanced investment
- Drive the development of digital capability, especially in innovation, self-service, and experimental mindset in product implementation and data usage
- Develop framework, guidelines and process for quality governance and project life-cycle management
- Own and manage IT programme planning, budgeting, reporting, and project governance
- Manage internal and external IT communications on programmes and initiatives, document sharing mechanisms, and deliver training on new IT capabilities
- Keep abreast of latest advancement in the industry such as tools, techniques and applications
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Information Management, Business or related discipline
- At least 8 years’ experience in managing enterprise project implementation
- Proven record in project delivery lifecycle at an enterprise level, and managing investments in multiple and cross-function projects
- Experienced in digital transformation and developing a digital culture for service and produce implementation via experiential learning
- Excellent communication skills, and strong business acumen with an in-depth knowledge on technology enablement
- Professional qualifications in project management methodology and process management framework would be advantageous