- Hardware and software troubleshooting and support to internal users.
- Solve PC operating system, network, email, application software, Internet and LAN connectivity problems.
- Work directly with equipment manufacturers and vendors to resolve technical issues.
- Monitor system and communication performance and utilization.
- Install and configure operating system and appropriate software applications.
- Perform end user equipment and connectivity installation, relocation and moves to include voice mail, wiring and communications hardware.
- Diploma or above in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 2 years experience in IT technical support
- Good knowledge on Windows desktop operating systems and servers
- Good knowledge on computer hardware and networking
- Strong communications & troubleshooting skills
- Good command of verbal English and Mandarin
*** Fresh graduates will also be considered
- 5 Days
- 12 Months + around 2 Months Bonus
Our client will offer attractive salary to the right candidate. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.