Reporting to the regional IT Director stationed in Thailand, you are required to :
- Serves as a local main point of contact on all IT-related matters.
- Manage technical duties for local daily operations such as support, repair, and maintenance of on-premise servers, networks, personal computers, software, peripherals, conference systems and equipment.
- Work with global / regional IT teams to implement corporate IT projects locally.
- Responsible for EDI implementation and maintenance with customers
- Prepare quarterly budget and work with vendors for projects, hardware and software procurement.
- Setup and maintain product code for our lenses.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments when needed.
Interested parties, please send your full resume stating present and expected salary to The Human Resource & Administration Department by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience preferably gained in multinational companies.
- Good knowledge in Windows 10 installation and configuration
- Hands on experience in Office365 and MS Office including fluency in Excel commands
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Candidates with higher qualification / more experience will be considered as IT Manager.
For further company information, please visit www.hoyavision.com/zh-hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.