Hactl is an IT centric company using advanced technologies. The IT Graduate Trainee Programme is full of inspiration, exposure and challenges giving you a solid foundation to build a successful career in the IT industry. The successful candidates will undergo a 3-year comprehensive training with dedicated career path.
- Understanding the Hong Kong aviation and logistics industry
- Keeping abreast with the up-to-date technologies in the market
- Acquiring all-round IT knowledge
- Undergoing various types of training, such as communication, problem solving, supervisory skills and outward bound team building
- Company sponsorship of IT professional certification
- Job rotation to work on a wide variety of IT systems
You can choose either one of the streams:
Application Development Stream
- Assist in the overall system development life cycle of IT applications that meets user requirements and complies to standard
- Provide on-going support and maintenance of IT applications to ensure service stability and availability
- Participate in different types of infrastructure projects from servers, storage to network and security
- Maintain IT infrastructure to ensure 24/7 availability
- Fresh graduate of High Diploma / Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- For Application Development Stream, hands-on experience or good knowledge in ANY of the followings:
- Java, SQL
- C#, ASP, .NET, SharePoint
- Objective-C, HTML5
- For Infra-structure Stream, hands-on experience or good knowledge in ANY of the followings:
- Servers (UNIX, Linux, Windows)
- Enterprise Storage Area Network
- Databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL)
- Security Infrastructure
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Good team player, strong self-initiative, and commitment to achieve high quality results
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Conditional offer may be made to suitable candidates
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume attaching academic transcripts and detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and availability by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now.
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.