• Monitor the availability of the company's IT platforms (both infrastructure and system) including its service level.
• Supervise a small team in Hong Kong and manage daily IT routine tasks + projects.
• Assist with troubleshoot and system administration duties if needed.
• Web administration and management of company web resources.
• Be responsible for IT roadmap/ resources planning, budgeting, performance review, and etc.
• Effectively manage project plans, business proposals, and project schedules to ensure timely deliverables
• Assist in formulating Group IT strategies to be aligned with management direction.
• Oversee system development, network administration, IT infrastructure, security control, technical support service and vendor management.
• Plan, develop and implement IT policies, governance and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
• Communicate with end-users and coordinate with vendors to fulfill project requirements, identify opportunities for continuous operational improvement in productivity and security
• Responsible for performing Security Risk Assessment and Audit, Privacy Impact Assessment, Compliance Audit and Penetration Testing
• Bachelor's Degree or above in IT/ Computer Science/ relative disciplines
• With a minimum of 8 years of working experience in IT management, preferable in IT infrastructure area
• Proficiency in Microsoft based system (MS 03/08/12, AD, Exchange), Virtualization, network and IT security control
• An enabler who could drive new standards/ practices and strategize the overall roadmap of IT within the business
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Chinese and general communication in Putonghua
• Good working attitude with strong problem solving, communication skill and interpersonal skill
• Occasional travel and work in different sites may be required
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary, and availability to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] (Please quote reference number & position.)
*Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||SBHR-2017-0816ITM (CT3111994-01#0243)|
|Require to Travel||
SUCCESS BASE Engineering Ltd. is one of the pioneer fitting-out contractors and furniture manufacturers in HK, PRC and Macau. Our job reference mainly focused on interior design, fit-out construction and renovation projects both in residential and commercial applications. Our clients included major local and international brand retail chain stores, hotels and high-value commercial and residential project developers in HK, PRC and Macau. To cope with our continuous expansion, we are searching for high calibre candidates to join our team. More information is available at www.success-base.com.