- Maintain trading systems and back office systems to ensure system reliability, performance and security
- Ensure IT infrastructures, configuration and settings are compliant with SFC's guideline and regulation
- Work closely with software vendors for system enhancement and bug fixes
- Review IT infrastructure from time to time, making sure systems fulfill company needs
- Review IT policies periodically. Modify policy when needed and making sure IT policies are properly implemented.
- Provide technical support to clients and internal staff
- Perform ad hoc tasks
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of IT operation experience with at least 3 years in securities firm
- Familiar with maintenance of trading systems, preferably derivative system
- Strong problem solving skill and able to work independently
- Programming skill like PHP, C++ is a big plus
- Good command of Cantonese, Putonghua and English
- Candidates with futures trading system experience will be a plus
We offer competitive remuneration to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries by clicking the Apply Now
and upload your CV and cover letter.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.