- Handle internal users’ technical requests
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting on network, system, hardware and software
- Perform IT equipment administration
- Manage and liaise with outsource vendors to meet development projects quality and schedule
- Undertake ad-hoc IT related tasks as required
- Diploma or above in Computer Science/Information Technology or related disciplines
- 1 year of work experience in IT support, fresh graduates are welcomed
- Mature, independent and team player
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
Application letters in BOTH Chinese and English with full resume, present and expected salary and date available should be sent to Human Resources Team of the Hong Kong Medical Association.
(Personal data collected for recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.