• Provide technical support to end-users
• Perform hardware/software installation, maintenance and documentation.
• Liaise with vendors on I.T. system support.
• Support I.T. project implementation
• Diploma in I.T. discipline or above
• Knowledge in Windows, Linux, POS, PABX and CCTV system
• Hands on experience in I.T. support
• 2-3 relevant work experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
• Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
• Passion to learn and work independently
• Recent graduates will be considered
We offer attractive remuneration package to successful candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department, Ladies’ Recreation Club, 10 Old Peak Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong or by email.
All information provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3114226-01#0127|
|Require to Travel||
The Ladies Recreation Club (LRC) is one of Hong Kong’s most sought after family-oriented sports and recreations clubs. Founded in 1883, it occupies a prime location in the Mid-Levels area of Hong Kong. While the LRC is well known for tennis and swimming, the Club has a wide range of other recreational and sporting activities as well as a spa. In addition, the LRC has extensive food and beverage facilities including a dining room, a family clubhouse restaurant, a sports bar, a cocktail lounge, a modern bistro, banquet hall and a gourmet shop etc.