CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
• Responsible for providing operations support at Data Centre
• Perform network and system application monitoring
• Perform job running, task result validation, and escalation / handling the outstanding issues
• Handle customer escalated issues, conduct necessary fault classification, diagnosis & isolation
• Handle and resolve production problems ASAP and if necessary, escalating them to the relevant IT staff.
• Diploma or above with IT-related subjects studies
• At least 1 year IT operation support experience in data centre environment
• Experience in Mainframe / UNIX/ Windows/ Linux
• A good team player and able to work independent
• 7 x 24 shift duty is required
• Able to communicate in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.