• Operate & Monitor the security systems as well produce the daily security reports..
• Perform troubleshooting and response the IT security incidents.
• Assisting with development, implementation, and maintenance of network security solutions including firewalls, and intrusion detection / prevention systems.
• Implement network security policies, application security, access control, corporate data safeguards.
• Document the security issues and conducts IT security audit.
• Research the IT security trends and news for security enhancements
• Train fellow employees in security awareness and procedures.
• Has chance working in remote sites and Mainland.
• Bachelor Degree or Higher Diploma in IT / Computer Science or related disciplines with at least two years Network Administrator experience or two years of experience in Information security management.
• Solid knowledge on UTM firewall, SIEM, Endpoint security solution, ATP solution, Deep security solution, Network monitoring tools, Security gateway.
• Certificate Holders of CCNA, CEH, OSCP would be advantage
• Understanding Patch management and Linux commands
• Good problem management skills, including root-cause analysis
• Good communication & coordination skills with various parties (internal end users, vendors, auditors & internal IT teams);
• Customer-oriented, team player, self-motivated & able to work under pressure
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week and competitive salary.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/05912380-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||ISA-ITS-HKET (CT3118011-01#0418)|
We are the No.1 Chinese-language financial newspaper in Hong Kong, with an average audited circulation of more than 90,000 copies daily. A member of HKET Holdings, a diversifed media group listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, we are expanding fast and are looking for high-calibre candidates to fill the following position: