• Perform information security, troubleshooting and administration work.
• Implement network security policies, application security, access control, corporate data safeguards.
• Document the security issues and conduct IT security audit.
• Research the IT security trends and news for security enhancements.
• Train fellow employees in security awareness and procedures.
• Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
• Knowledge on UTM firewall, SIEM, Endpoint security solution, ATP solution, Deep security solution, Network monitoring tools, Security gateway
• IT related experience and professional qualification such CCNA, CEH, OSCP would be an advantage
• Good communication and coordination skills
• Team player, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
• Fresh Graduate will also be considered
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week and competitive salary.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/06214028-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||ISA-ITS-HKET (CT3123406-01#0126)|
We are the No.1 Chinese-language financial newspaper in Hong Kong, with an average audited circulation of more than 90,000 copies daily. A member of HKET Holdings, a diversifed media group listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, we are expanding fast and are looking for high-calibre candidates to fill the following position: