Are you a movement maker? Are you seeking new and exciting career opportunities?
Here is what you need to know about the job:
A Little About Us
It's an amazing time to be working at Li & Fung, especially for Corporate Governance (Internal Audit). We are a big enough company to have the ability to execute large-scale deliverables, and small enough that you will play an important role in that delivery.
Within our team, we are all about getting things done and owning what we do. we don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome. We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
About this role
- To perform system analysis, design, application or technology development on system enhancements.
- Participate in projects on implementing ERP application, J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne and rollouts, new business implementations or technology enhancements of IT system(s) and solution(s)
- Convert user requirements into detailed functional business requirement specifications (FBR), interface specifications or system configuration specifications.
- Ensure all functional requirements and objectives are properly documented and maintained throughout the delivery
- Accountable for delivery in order to ensure time, cost and functional contracts are met
- Responsible for design and development of interfaces and maps, to support organizational initiatives
- Work closely with management to establish, communicate and agree project opportunities to ensure that business goals are achieved
- Maintain a central repository of training materials of relevant business system applications.
You might be the good fit if you have...
- Candidate must possess at least an Advanced/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP) eg. SAP, Oracle, Oracle EnterpriseOne, or other ERP systems.
- Understanding of business processes
- Experience in functional / technical architecture design of ERP orapplications is an advantages
- Good initiative with “can do” attitude
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Competitive salary with 13th month salary plus performance bonus
- Health, dental, life and personal accident insurances
- Paid days off + festival early leave + volunteer leave
- Training courses organized and training sponsorship
- Numerous sample sales and staff discount offer
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!