For the business expansion in 2021, A Global IT Service provider is looking for the suitable candidate to join their company team in London, the UK.
Solution Manager – Stationed In UK
- Collaborate with the Business Manager(s) to discover customer needs. Design and propose appropriate solutions and services to meet the client’s requirement.
- Responsible for the Pre-Sales Solution include attending customer meetings, producing the best solution design, provide presentations, demonstrations, proposal writing and answer RFP/Bid.
- Act as Bid management function in RPF bid projects.
- Managing suppliers / Vendors including collecting & evaluating the suitable solutions/services
- Providing technical solution verification and resource validation with support departments and suppliers
- To work under the guidance of technical experts as a team and share solution knowledge regularly
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Studies / Electrical Engineering /Telecommunications
- Min 5 years of relevant working experience in Telecommunication industry
- Professional certificates are needed. e.g CCNA , CCNP , CCIE is a definite advantage.
- Good understanding about the Routing and Switching or Servers and Storage and Virtualization technologies, could design and implement the projects base on customers' requirements independently.
- Familiar with telecom products such as IPLC/MPLS VPN/SDWAN/IPsec VPN etc.
- Outstanding verbal, communication, presentation, negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with both technical and non-technical users, including the ability to communicate effectively with a large user base of differing levels of IT skills
- Ability on effective client consultation to understand their requests and requirements
- Good command of written and verbal English & Chinese, Fluent in Mandarin is required.
IOT Solution Manager - Stationed in UK
- Collect & understand customer’s requirements & propose IOT solutions to clients to cope with their needs
- Responsible for resourcing and pricing. Manage, control and coordinate project schedule & implementation to make sure the project to be completed on time
- Coordinate and liaise meetings with the customers, suppliers, project-related staff, and stakeholders
- Responsible to lead the implementation and service provisioning projects to enterprise and carrier customers
- Plan and execute the team projects for enterprise mobility business, e.g. mobile workforce, M2M and value-added services
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team to maintain and enrich products and services competitiveness & ensure that the Team's targets and objectives
- Bachelor Degree or above in telecommunication/Computer Studies/Engineering or related subjects
- Min 5 years’ working experience in IoT solution
- Familiar with IoT ecosystem and mobile platform
- Candidates with PMP or PRINCE2 certificates is an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Mandarin is needed
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume quoting position title, reference number and expected salary.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.