• Provide IT infrastructure support (Server & Network);
• Lead IT team (Hong Kong and Overseas) to provide IT operations support (PC, server, network, security) and Project Management for Hong Kong and other Offices;
• Professional Technology Certification(s) is preferred;
• Manage network monitoring/maintenance/upgrade, server & network related troubleshooting, data backup solutions, security & risk assessment;
• Provide technical guidance to team members;
• Work with development teams in HK and Overseas;
• Perform ad hoc projects assigned by management.
• Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering;
• At lease 5 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure & support, experiences in investment firm will an advantage;
• Strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills, able to coordinate various resources and achieve common goals.
• Solid working experience in managing high traffic e-Commerce websites is required.
• Experience of using VPN and MS SQL;
• Responsible for all IT security related matter and ensure that the corporate network and security infrastructure setup conform with regulatory requirements and up to industry standard.
• Knowledge of online backup infrastructures, system and program installation / recovery, compilation and configuration; system-level security procedures, production operations.
• Double Pay + Discretionary Bonus
• Medical insurance
• Permanent role
Interested parties, please send your application to us. Any inquiry, you may call 37199862 or 22927033 contact our HR Manager.
|Job ref no.||CT3116382-01#0008|