- Lead a team of IT professionals to design and develop innovative applications on mobile platforms (iOS / Android)
- Create wire-frame prototypes, native or non-native app (Ionic/React Framework) for in-house enterprise and public mobile app
- Responsible for web and mobile application backend development and support
- Provide on-going support and maintenance of IT applications to ensure service stability and availability
- Higher diploma or degree holder in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- 5 years' or above experience in software development
- Solid experience in Objective-C, Swift, Java, HTML5 or CSS3
- Keeping track with the most latest mobile technology development across the globe
- Good command of Cantonese, written and spoken English
- Good team player, strong sense of responsibility, work independently and commitment to achieve high quality results
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for junior position
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click Apply Now.
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
By e-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.