- Provide IT consultancy services in a serviced office environment with mostly multi-national clients
- Pro-actively deliver and maintain high quality IT services for our clients
- Coordinate with HQ IT teams on Network, Application and Infrastructure projects
- Manage IT Inventory, local IT vendors and Service providers along with HQ IT
- Manage L1 & L2 Tickets locally and L3 & L4 with HQ IT using service now Ticketing systems
- Assist on IT procurement and audit on quality and cost control
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 to 6 years work experience in front line IT support in a multi-national company
- Experience in team management and project management
- Current Microsoft Certified Software Engineer (MCSE) accreditation
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) accreditation
- Experiences with Cisco Routers & Switches - support / troubleshooting
- Experiences in MS Active directory, Office365, VM Ware, MS Windows, Mac and/or Linux desktop operating systems
- Knowledge of IP Telephony experience is added advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office suits, Apple and Android smart devices support
- Pro-active, able to anticipate and tackle potential issues
- Strong in leadership, analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skill
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration to the right person with fast track career development opportunities and fringe benefits. Interested parties please apply with detailed resume, including both current and expected salary .
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful and will be filed for opportunities in future.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.