- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science , Information System or equivalent.
- At least 3 years Solid experience in office IT infrastructure, ERP & CRM system support and administration.
- Proficiency in MS Office, ERP System and Internet applications, as well as graphics/illustration software e.g. Photoshop, Expression Web, Dreamwaver is a definite advantage.
- Team player, responsible, self-motivated, good communication and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Travel to China occasionally is required.
- Oversee and maintain the quality and efficiency of the IT infrastructure, ERP system and facilities in office and business units, including but not limited to server, email system and network, mobile devices, video conferencing, and audio visual equipment.
- Liaise with IT facilities, email, network, and services providers/vendors; and make recommendation to management.
- Maintain data & server safety, system backup and recovery solutions.
- Responsible for troubleshooting in the IT infrastructure and facilities, review server event log for system problems, use active directory to setup / change user accounts.
- Maintain and improve company website, B2B management & etc.
- Perform Ad hoc duties assigned.
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate including medical and travel insurance. Interested parties please send detailed resume, tel no. & expected salary to Fax: 2361 0168 or clicking the “Apply Now” for interview.
*Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 3 months of receipt.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.