Roles & Responsibilities:
- Diploma or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Proficiency in MS Office (including Chinese word processing)
- 1-year work experience in clerical and administrative work experience (preferably gained in IT field)
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to work with all levels of people
- Attention to detail and solid organization skills, including multitasking and time management
- Attention to details
- Good command of English and Chinese (Putonghua is an advantage).
Attractive remuneration package including 5-day week and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidates.
Interested parties, please send full resume & expected salary by clicking Apply Now
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116348-01#2684|
The Wunderman network in Greater China includes Wunderman, AGENDA and Blast Radius, with 9 offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Taipei. Our work encompasses from Digital Strategy, Website, Mobile and e-Commerce Development and Management, Online Media SEM/SEO, Social Media, Tracking & Analytics and Data Analytics & Customer Relationship Management. For more information, visit http://www.wunderman.com.