- Provide quality IT help desk technical support and hardware and software; problem solving services to end users;
- Set up and install PC, printer, software and equipment;
- Maintain hardware, software asset and license management;
- Conduct user training on IT software and user operation;
- Handle daily technical supports and maintenance, such as back up strategy;
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the management.
- Diploma or above in Computing related studies
- 2 years or above related experiences
- Experience in managing desktop, printer, server and network appliance
- Hands on experience with using and supporting popular desktop
application and software packages e.g. Microsoft Office and
- Knowledge in Internet technologies such as TCP/IP, LAN, WAN,
switching, routing and network security
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is an advantage
We offer 5 days work, medical scheme, double pay, attractive remuneration package and bonus scheme.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#0512|
We are a Hong Kong based company specializing in trading and distribution of biotechnology products with offices in major cities in China. To cope with our development, we invite high caliber candidate to fill the following vacancy:
JOIN US! WE NEED PROFESSIONALS LIKE YOU!
Now send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to us by clicking Apply Now