- Provide helpdesk and deskside end-user IT support and troubleshooting at all sites,
- Handling server troubleshooting and Active Directory administration.
- PC/Laptop/Printer hardware, Windows Desktop, MS Office & Business Applications;
- Server administration, Active Directory maintenance (add/delete user/group policy);
- Basic Networking troubleshooting
- Work as part of a team on infrastructure projects with hands-on implementation
- 2 years or above experience in a IT Support role, Logistics industry experience is a plus
- Good all-rounded tech skills on desktop support and problem-solving skills
- Having a sense of responsibility
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Ideally have Active Directory / VMware / basic Network troubleshooting / Web Programming / Linux server / VBA programming experiences but not a must
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Diploma or background in IT related discipline
- Proactive, energetic, and positive attitude
- Presentable, with excellent customer service oriented mindset
- Self-motivated, detail minded, proactive and eager to learn
- Mon-Fri 0900-1800, Sat 0900-1300(shift), Sunday and public holiday off
- Kwai Chung District work
We offer good remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested candidates please submit resume and application letter to Mr Chan, including expected and current salary and date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.