• Administrate the coroporate systems and provide technical supports to end-users
• Perform regular system checkup, maintenance and upgrade
• Prepare techincal doucmentation & User Manual
• Liaise with vendor and other department on support IT services
• Assist on IT related projects
• Ad-hoc task assigned by direct superior
• Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
• Knowledge of CCNA/MCSE would be an advantage
• Good command of both written and spoken English
• Customer oriented, self motivated and able to work under pressure
• Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skill
• Fresh graduate will also be considered
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
Personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||ICT1704 (CT3114843-01#6154)|
Lantro (HK) Ltd was established in 1998 and is wholly-owned subsidiary of MIRAIT Holdings Corporation which is listed on the 1st Section of Tokyo Stock Exchange.
We provide Structured Cabling System Design, Installation and Maintenance, and IT migration and relocation service. Our key customers include investment banks, technology and multi-national companies.