- Regular on-site Housekeeping and Supporting throughout various branch locations
- Assist to provide a helpline which offers help to those colleague request
- Assist in technology installation and configuration, trouble shooting skills on desk side support environment
- Certificate or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer related disciplines
- 1 year’s working experience in technical support
Please apply with detailed resume and the application form with e-mail address and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, The Boys’ & Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong, 8/F., 3 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] by 9th Feb, 2020.
|Job ref no.||CT3125016-01#0018|
Our Association was established in 1936. Our mission “Nurture the Young Create the Future" has always guided our works in facilitating the wellbeing of children and young people. To further our development, we are now inviting competent candidate to join our team. For details, please visit our website www.bgca.org.hk.