• Provide support to users for resolving IT problems
• Handle the hotline, service desk services and problem escalation
• Keep a record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken
• Other ad-hoc duties assigned by Supervisor
• F.5 / DSE / Certificate or above in Information Technology or related discipline
• At least 1 year working experience in customer service / IT field
• Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin is a must
• Good interpersonal skill, telephone manner and service attitude
• On-the-job training is provided
• HK Permanent Resident is required
If interested in the above post, please send full resume with academic background, work history, current and expected salary via email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3124402-01#0235|
CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company providesrecruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.