- Perform IT helpdesk support including call handling, follow-up action, coordination, and escalation;
- Provide daily support and first level troubleshooting of the system / networking / application;
- Provide software /hardware / network/ IT system troubleshoot and maintenance;
- Perform the daily system administration and operation;
- Arrange and perform the regular OS security patches update;
- Review IT policy & procedure on a regular basis
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications;
- Work IT technical support team to refine IT global support procedures;
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in computer science or related disciplines within minimum 5 years relevant working experience;
- Experience in managing all network hardware & equipment (including but not limited to routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, and security solutions (including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection system) will be a definite advantage
- Experience in managing servers (including e-mail printer, backup servers, and the associated operating systems and software) and responsible for on-site and off-site data centers will be an added -value;
- Well-organised team player and willing to learn;
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interest parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to us by clicking "Apply Now
Personal data collected will be handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel for recruitment related purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.