IMS is looking for a resourceful and user oriented individual to support its IT operation. Based in one of our campus, the candidate will need to demonstrate the capacity to interact with users and show outstanding problem solving skills in a school environment.
• Perform day-to-day PC hardware and software support for both Windows and Apple operation systems, including hardware and software installation, and problem diagnosis
• Provide usage support for off-the-shelf software like Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite
• Support the school information system and assist users for any usage and operation problem
• Support and operate various audio/visual systems for the school events
• Communicate with vendors for IT related issues
• Perform any ad-hoc duties assigned by IT manager
• Certificate/ Diploma in Computer Science related disciplines
• Experience in PC hardware /software installation and support with Microsoft Windows and Office based PC systems
• Basic knowledge in networking like network switching and routing, and network configuration and diagnosis for PC/ client side systems
• Experience in software product support like Google G-Suite, Adobe Suite, Apple mac OS or any type of Information System will be an advantage
• Ability to work Independently, willing to learn and with good communication skills
• Fresh Graduate will be considered
Interested parties please send full resume with availability and expected salary by clicking Apply Now below. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117472-01#0023|
|Require to Travel||
The International Montessori School (IMS) was founded to enable each child to develop his or her own individual gifts and talents within a caring, supportive and respectful learning community. IMS provides the highest quality education possible with a strong emphasis on the academics, in a child-oriented, creative and dual language (English & Mandarin) Montessori learning environment.
A Natural Way to Learn... 培育探索精神 發揮學習潛能
We are located on four campuses serving children from Toddlers through Elementary Years using the individualized Montessori pedagogy: