* Installation and troubleshooting of computer hardware & software and
peripherals equipment .
* Responsible to support company on computer equipment, network
problems & other IT related problems, daily servers monitor, logs analyze,
network trouble shoot, ensure that all IT related system, sub-systems.
* Perform system and hardware updates, upgrades, and monthly check up.
* Keep and update inventory records and IT related documentation.
* Maintain and support network infrastructure and systems ensuring
availability and data integrity.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Need outside work at IDC.
* Completed F.5 or above.
* 2 years or above of relevant working experience in IT supporting roles.
desired, skillful in hardware installation & maintenance.
* Skillful in hardware installation & maintenance.
* Knowledge in MS Windows, MS Server, MS Exchange & Mail Server,
network and server monitoring tools.
* Knowledge in financial software is preferable.
* Good problem solving skill and communication skills.
* Demonstrate the ability to adapt to new and changing technologies.
* Good command in English & Cantonese.
* Willing to work on shift duties for supporting 7x24 hours operation.
|Job ref no.||CT3115256-01#0005|