1. Level 1 and Level 2 Support with office, warehouse and retail shops
2. Routine checking on CCTV, Server and network equipment
3. Implement, configure, install, test and trouble shoot of IT systems
4. Perform problem diagnostic of Windows workstations
5. Prepare Patch Management server and Windows workstation OS related documentation
6. Support the office set of communication tools - Video conference, Phones, Mobile devices etc.
7. Assist in application development works
8. Assist in ad hoc assignments and projects as assigned by manager
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits package with long-term career prospect to the
right candidate. For interested parties, please send your detailed resume with current and
expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for
recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3123740-01#0004|