· To provide technical support and maintenance services including software, desktop, server, network, hardware, inventory list and solve all computer problems;
· To prepare, install and set up the user workstations and computers;
· To perform tasks for operation of the system and network;
· To assist in designing and implementing various IT projects;
· To maintain IT inventory record to better safeguard company’s IT assets and to facilitate maintenance and checking.
· Diploma or above in Computer Science or related disciplines with MCSE qualifications preferred;
· At least 2-year experience in supporting MS Windows, Office applications and desktop hardware in securities firm;
· Knowledge in system and network, specifically on:
· Microsoft Active Directory
· Microsoft user operating systems, i.e. Windows 10, Windows server 2016, vmware ESXi-6.5, setup vpn, Office 365
· Install and configure networking equipment, included router, switch and firewall
· Configure and install WAN, LAN routers, switch, server system or related equipment
· 5-day work
· Attractive remuneration package
· Year-end discretionary bonus
· Medical and dental insurance
· Company subsidy for professional examination
· Good prospects of career advancement
Interested parties, please send full resume with expected salary and available date to us by clicking Apply Now.
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only**
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3123851-01#5151|